Statement of Work (SOW) Sourcing Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1748
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leaders in Global Recruitment Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Statement of Work (SOW) and Blended Workforce Solutions. Working for a multi-country organisation, means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds.
The SOW Procurement Specialist assists our client’s project buyers with procuring, managing, and remittance processing of service contracts under Statement of Work (SOW) agreements. They partner with project buyers to facilitate Request for Proposals (RFPs), SOW negotiation events, and provide project oversight with regard to supplier invoice administration and settlement. They will work with client facing team(s) to optimize delivery processes to service clients in a high-quality, cost-effective manner for multiple client work locations.
You will be responsible for
- being accountable for ensuring an excellent experience for the client stakeholder from the initial request being raised through to the completion of the SOW
- being the SOW procurement subject matter expert across the programme
- collaborating with client stakeholders providing guidance and education on SOW
- consulting on the suitability of the request to be managed via an SOW
- providing guidance on drafting detailed SOW deliverables and providing the client stakeholder with a shortlist of suitable vendor proposals to select from
- providing support and advice to the client stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of their SOW request
- managing all procurement requisition activity through use of Vendor Management System (VMS) technology
The successful candidate MUST
- have previous experience serving in a buyer support function procuring information technology or professional service contracts
- be a Statement of Work subject matter expert with experience leading SOW programs
- have experience in scoping out large complex SOW requirements.
- possess extensive knowledge of contingent recruitment.
In return you will receive
- opportunity to work with a world class global recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- flexible working, ability to work from home mixed with onsite client presence.
Please apply today to join our world class team.
Job Number: 1748
Community / Marketing Title: Statement of Work (SOW) Sourcing Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB