SOW Procurement Advisor
Multiple Locations: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands • United Kingdom
Job Number: 1783
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The SOW Procurement Advisor is a key strategic role that will drive the execution guidance for optimal procured service management, both within RSR’s existing clients and prospect company opportunities. Supports the sales efforts in building the value proposition of SOW solutions and supports current operational teams to allow for expansion of services into SOW.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Promotes RSR’s SOW Procured Service Management (PSM) solution with existing clients and prospect companies.
- Performs services procurement lifecycle assessments to quantify savings, efficiency, compliance, and quality benefits through RSR’s SOW PSM solution.
- Leads client stakeholder discovery sessions, collects current state demographics and requirements, and formulates recommended solution components.
- Collects client’s services cycle transaction data and uses analytical skills and models to design recommended support framework, resources, and workflow.
- Delivers written and verbal account of the resulting program assessment and recommendations to engaged client.
- Assists with solutions transfer to solution design, implementation, and operational resources.
- Provides specific strategic sourcing consultation on optimal use of suppliers, consolidation strategies, auctioning tactics, rate analysis, etc.
- Stays current and evaluates application of market leading Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and other applicable procurement technologies.
- Stays current with industry/market knowledge and trends; effectively applies knowledge of RSR best in class solutions; client industry, and economic markets to the client engagement and selling process.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Strategic sourcing experience and a consulting background are desired.
- Relevant business experience in Procurement, Finance or Consultancy are strongly sought.
- Demonstrated project management and management consulting capabilities.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to present comfortably to senior executives.
- Solid analytical skills, including the ability to manage resources performing complex analytics as a basis for client decision support data.
- Strong client services skills/orientation developed by working with either internal company contributors or external consulting clients.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks and/or initiatives simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Information Technology); MBA is a plus but not required.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Attention to your personal development plan, including thousands of hours of lessons and training materials.
- Opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Matej Hoyt at: email@example.com
Job Number: 1783
Community / Marketing Title: SOW Procurement Advisor
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB