Internal Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 1807
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
The Internal Recruitment Partner is a trusted business partner, responsible for the successful completion of proactive and reactive recruitment of high caliber candidates at all levels of experience, on behalf of key stakeholders and hiring managers.
What will you do:
- Be the main point of contact for the hiring managers
- Manage candidates through the whole recruitment cycle with a proactive approach ensuring best in class candidate experience
- Design sourcing strategies and execute them to attract the best talent
- Build and effectively nurture talent pools
- Assist and support other team members in periods of high volumes, complex hires and various talent related projects
- Comply with company policies and procedures including the business principles, misconduct reporting procedure, general data protection regulations (GDPR) and competition law compliance policy to meet Randstad Sourceright’s expectations concerning professional conduct.
- Complete monthly stakeholder engagement meetings to cement partnership with stakeholders and to support with valuable industry insights, candidate updates and aftercare information.
- Ensure fluid and transparent communication and feedback channels with stakeholders and hiring managers.
- Source via various recruitment methods including both passive and proactive streams, pipelining suitable talent for future needs, maintaining contact to ensure a quality talent pool exists.
- Ensure a first class candidate experience from inception to start.
- Maintain contact with new starters within their first 6 months of joining and feedback any necessary information to ensure they have received the best induction to the business as possible.
We would love to speak to you if you:
- Speak fluent English
- Have a demonstrated track record in recruitment (RPO, corporate or agency side), both 360 recruitment and proactive sourcing
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and proven stakeholder management experience
- Are flexible and agile to work in a fast-paced and innovative, multinational environment (our team is located in Warsaw and Budapest)
- Are eager to learn and develop yourself every day
- Are a positive and proactive person
- Have a consistent can do attitude
- Have superior communication and organisational skills.
- Highly professional both verbally and in writing.
- Are driven by honesty and integrity.
- Are inquisitive and curious
- Are proactive and ambitious
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with extra benefits and a rewarding bonus scheme
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing recruitment company
- Superb training opportunities, access to the training library of the worlds biggest HR and recruitment company
- Clear and mapped out career path with a supporting manager
- International work environment
- Permanent employment contract with base salary and quarterly
- Private health insurance, co-financing of sport card
- Work location: Budapest
Job Number: 1807
Community / Marketing Title: Internal Talent Acquisition Partner
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Budapest HU