Location: Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium
Job Number: 1830
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates us from the rest of the competition.
We are currently looking for a Manager Operations to support our new client based in Brussels. The Manager Operations is responsible for providing the client with a specialist RPO solution. Managing and controlling all aspects of sourcing/recruitment within the client company. Liaising and interfacing with Hiring Managers and internal stakeholders to add value to the recruitment process
Your key responsibilities:
Operational & Performance Management
- Participate in the implementation of a new RPO program, working closely with the implementation team.
- Identify and select effective staff to meet service delivery commitments.
- Provide direction and guidance to the delivery team and ensure that their knowledge, capability, training and support are relevant to the tasks expected of them.
- Manage and/or participate in periodic ad-hoc projects and perform other duties as required by management.
- Manage account performance to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are exceeded. Ensuring the delivery of the overall solution meets budget and time goals.
- Act as coach and mentor for the team to meet the required service levels. Providing recognition for positive results.
- Work to ensure a cohesive and highly motivated team environment.
- Share ideas and contribute to the continuous improvement of RSR by carrying out best practices.
- Lead and manage the day to day client relationships and manage client expectations.
- Develop strong client relationships, communicate client requirements to the internal operations and business, provide solutions to solve client needs.
- Provide insightful commentary to accompany management information reporting for clients.
- Engage proactively with the client to understand needs and drivers to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved.
- Proven track record of 2-5 years of experience as a Program Manager or TA Manager.
- Experience working with outsourcing programs or knowledge of RPO or MSP programs is an advantage
- Exposure to projects involving global collaboration is desirable.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks and/or initiatives simultaneously
- Experience in resolving conflicts and gaining cooperation among peers, staff, and clients.
- Superior leadership, people management and interpersonal skills.
- Compelling and clear communicator, with superb stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French language (at least one should be native).
What we can offer:
- An inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a thorough benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Marina Tarrasconi at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 1830
Community / Marketing Title: Manager Operations
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brussels, Brussels BE