Learning & Development Coordinator
Location: Antwerpen, Flanders, Belgium
Job Number: 1831
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The operation officer supports the business with the correct expertise and skills and provides support to their clients, stakeholders and colleagues. Handling more complex issues which require in-depth knowledge of the systems, processes and administrative tasks regarding Learning & Development activities.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Support activities related to the Learning & Development team.
- Perform system activities, ensuring all catalogues are up to date.
- Send all relevant communications to clients, stakeholders and employees.
- Create a comprehensive schedule for the activities taking place.
- Provide friendly and responsive support.
- Manage questions and issues from users and clients to support the organization.
- Work proactively to solve issues, with ownership for finding answers and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Represent the RSR organization, maintaining an excellent relationship with clients.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Administration experience preferably in human resources or service center.
- Customer-oriented mentality, focused on exceptional customer service and consistency of high quality work.
- Exceptionally organized, manages, tracks and attends to multiple pieces of information, bringing order and clarity.
- Seamlessly manage multiple work priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ambitiously take on new assignments to support your team.
- Confident Microsoft Office user.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to learn and develop within an international group, in a dynamic working environment.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a benefit package.
- Opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal Talent Acquisition Partner Judit Erczy at: email@example.com
Job Number: 1831
Community / Marketing Title: Learning & Development Coordinator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antwerp, Antwerpen BE