Internal Sourcing Recruiter
Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1850
Remote or based in Birmingham
Choose to join our team as a Senior Sourcing Recruiter and you’ll be delivering off site recruitment solutions for a leading management recruitment client, whilst enjoying the flexibility of being remote or office based.
Randstad Sourceright is the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing. Work with us you’ll be joining a global community of unique, diverse and creative collaborators, challenging the status quo of talent acquisition. After the challenges of the global pandemic our business is going from strength to strength — as we secure new client wins and increase business with existing clients.
As a key member of one of our dedicated account teams, you will be using your recruitment experience and excellent sourcing skills to find the talent that will enable our client’s business to flourish. Delivering quality candidates and excellent customer service will be your focus, rather than sales and strict KPIs. As an aligned member of the clients extended team you will also develop your skills by adding value through innovative sourcing methods.
Key responsibilities will include:
- passively sourcing candidates using innovative sourcing methods
- managing applications to the client’s career website
- good candidate utilisation with a focus on talent pipelining and pooling
- ensuring a high quality candidate journey
- managing relationships with key stakeholders
- ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- adapting methodologies and techniques to different roles and industry sectors depending on demand
- working to SLAs and KPIs to meet our clients expectations.
You will need to demonstrate:
- experience recruiting in preferably technology or another professional service
- proven candidate sourcing / headhunting skills using job boards, Linkedin and other social platforms to proactively target candidates
- you must also have excellent attention to detail, great communication skills, be solution focused and self motivated.
What’s in it for you?
Our excellent benefits package includes holidays that you can buy or sell, a competitive share scheme, plus commission on all roles filled. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment organisation that uses cutting-edge tools and innovative technologies which will enable you to concentrate on the human side of recruitment. And provide a superior service for both our clients, and our candidates.
Randstad Sourceright actively encourages internal progression. So whatever your specialisation, the potential for career development with us is huge. The way we work is both flexible and agile, and the pandemic has allowed us to further embrace technology to help keep our people connected now, and into the future.
We’re passionately committed to diversity and inclusion and believe that everyone should have the freedom to be themselves at work — however they choose to express it. We want you to be happy working with us. And we ensure that all employees have a healthy work/life balance and that your personal wellbeing is at the heart of all our decision making. So why not realise your potential and explore the possible with us?
Job Number: 1850
Community / Marketing Title: Internal Sourcing Recruiter
Location_formattedLocationLong: Birmingham, West Midlands GB