Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Job Number: 1863
This is a role at our group company, twago.
Twago is a highly successful scale-up operating in the HR technology space. The company was acquired by Randstad Holding in 2016, but is operated as a stand-alone entity. We are changing the world of work by connecting talent to large multinationals.
In 2017 we launched a white label talent pooling (twago talentpool) solution that allows large companies to build talent communities by leveraging their own brand. The great product-market fit gave an enormous impulse to our growth. Today we work with numerous Fortune 500 companies on three different continents.
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for a Scrum Master (m/w/d).
You will be part of a cross-functional team working on a leading HR technology platform.
You will be leading the cooperation between cross-functional teams, monitoring Scrum events, detecting and identifying obstacles and removing them. As Scrum Master you will be managing the delivery process. You will organize, moderate the scrum ceremonies, and assist the product team with backlog grooming and story refinement. This includes making sure the new features will be finalized in the agreed deadlines. Your responsibilities will include:
You will be there to enable the team to achieve results, by eliminating roadblocks and fostering a collaborative and open team culture. You will act as a coach to the product and dev team in agile principles and best practices and foster a culture of open communication and transparency, as well as knowledge sharing across the team either written or spoken. As Scrum Master you will Consult and guide the team to continuous learning and improvement and set team KPIs, measure and track them to help foster improvement and adapt techniques.
What you should bring to the table?
- We highly value customer focus, a good energy level, motivation to get things done, empathy and embracing change.
- Ample demonstrated experience in facilitating agile software development transformation.
- Profound knowledge of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum and a drive for agile ideas, continuous improvement, and experimentation.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and a passion for moderating meetings, coaching team members, and managing conflicts.
- Confidence in taking on challenging conversations and situations. You will be collaborating with each area of the company to get to the best experience for our customers.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Jira and Confluence have no secrets for you and knowledge in other agile methodologies is a plus.
- Passion for tech, empathetic and patient but also very goal-oriented.
- You understand the value of relationships and experience has taught you the best ways to build and grow them
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth within an innovative, high-performing and fast-moving company with flat hierarchies.
- Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team.
- Very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunches
Become a part of our team!
Job Number: 1863
Community / Marketing Title: Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Berlin, Berlin DE