Location: Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Job Number: 1866
This is a role at our group company, twago.
Twago is a highly successful scale-up operating in the HR technology space. The company was acquired by Randstad Holding in 2016, but is operated as a stand-alone entity. We are changing the world of work by connecting talent to large multinationals.
In 2017 we launched a white label talent pooling (twago talentpool) solution that allows large companies to build talent communities by leveraging their own brand. The great product-market fit gave an enormous impulse to our growth. Today we work with numerous Fortune 500 companies on three different continents.
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for an Implementation Manager. You will be part of a cross-functional team working on a leading HR technology platform.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic project leader to take on the Implementation Manager's role to lead the way for our clients and internal team in implementing our technology platform. In this role you will manage different types of implementations and will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders like HR/TA leaders, legal, external technology partners, product and MSP/RPO partners. Your responsibilities will include:
In the process of onboarding new customers (mainly Fortune 500 companies) you will lead, create and own the full project implementation plan. You will be responsible for the technical and legal set-up and configuration throughout the onboarding phase. You visualize the onboarding process through project plans and make sure that the agreed timeline is met.
You will liaise between the internal team, HR tech partners and our customer implementation team. When onboarding a Randstad customer you will also work closely together with their implementation team.
You will be there to enable the team to achieve results, by eliminating roadblocks and fostering a collaborative and open team culture. You will lead the onboarding process and be the driving force behind a successful implementation. You will foster a culture of open communication and transparency, as well as knowledge sharing across the team either written or spoken.
Coordinating the needs of multiple stakeholders in the implementation process is essential. You will guide the customer implementation team and ensure an excellent onboarding experience with the help of your colleagues from development, product and marketing.
What you should bring to the table?
We’re looking for an experienced multi-tasker with a strong sense of responsibility. You keep a cool head, even when things get hectic and get a kick out of smoothly executed processes. You have a way of dealing with deadlines, clients, and colleagues. Lastly, you already have 4 to 6 years of experience in Implementation/Project Management or as a Customer Success Manager (preferably in SaaS).
- We highly value customer focus, a good energy level, motivation to get things done, empathy and embracing change.
- You have strong experience in managing multiple projects at the same time, working with a challenging and diverse stakeholder field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as an implementation/project manager.
- Experience within the HR Tech ecosystem or valid experience in a SaaS start-up/scale-up company.
- You speak native or near-native English.
- You possess strong communication skills, are hands-on and have a high level of responsibility.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth within an innovative, high-performing and fast-moving company with flat hierarchies.
- Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team.
- Very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunches
Job Number: 1866
Community / Marketing Title: Implementation Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Berlin, Berlin DE