Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
Location: Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Job Number: 1874
This is a role at our group company, twago.
Twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to becoming an established online company. The company was acquired by Randstad Holding in 2016, but is operated as a stand-alone entity. We are changing the world of work by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
In 2017 we launched a white label talent pooling (twago talentpool) solution that allows large companies to build freelancer communities by leveraging their own brand. The great product-market fit gave an enormous impulse to our growth. Today we work with numerous Fortune 500 companies on three different continents.
In line with the Randstad strategy, we want to combine High Tech with High Touch. Translated to twago we want to add touch experience in the matches of our clients and freelancers. For that, we work with the newest methodologies like growth hacking, agile development and have a strong marketing automation focus.
twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to becoming an established online company. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects. Recently, our new product Twago Enterprise was launched allowing fortune 500 companies to attract freelance talent.
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as a Frontend Developer
As part of an experienced, high-performing development team (currently 15 people) you will have a major responsibility for our Frontend Development. You play an essential role in the process of delivering meaningful products and features to our platform and move your team forward. Delivering an excellent user experience across desktop and mobile clients is what drives you.
- You have a BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related academic area or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of work experience delivering world-class web applications, proficiency experience with REST APIs, front-end performance optimisation.
- Basic understanding of the relevant protocols like Http & WebSockets
- Excellent written communication and documentation abilities in English
- VueJS, NuxtJS, Webpack
- Experience working with Vuetify, Buefy or other VueJS based component library
- CSS preprocessors like SASS/SCSS
- Skills in jQuery, RequireJS (might need to support legacy code),
- Understanding, git and git flow.
- Some experience in backend development (Java, JSP)
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Agile/Scrum experience
- A public portfolio of relevant work that you are proud to share
What's in it for you
• Flexible working time arrangements
• Option to choose your computer and equipment from an available selection
• Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
• Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
• An ideal environment in which you can grow within a start-up atmosphere
• A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
• Increasing autonomy, authority, and accountability based on your contributions
• Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
• Fresh fruits, drinks and joined lunch every week
• Working on Europe's largest online platform for freelance work
Become a part of our team!
Job Number: 1874
Community / Marketing Title: Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Berlin, Berlin DE