MI Analyst - day rate contract
Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1876
Randstad Sourceright; where technology, innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
Management Information is at the forefront of our organisation and is a key part of the service we offer to our corporate clients. Working on one of our leading insurance client accounts, the MI Analyst provides quality, accurate management support and analysis. As part of the account management team they will support with new and existing MI reporting as well as the development or improvement of new reporting. You will also get involved in a number of projects.
Main responsibilities will include
- in-depth data analysis; reviewing, manipulating, interpreting a suite of reports and data
- acting as point of contact for management team and client for MI queries and requests
- supporting with delivery of scheduled MI reporting for the client and management team
- creation of new reporting as requested by the management team
what you will need
- advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot tables, v-look ups
- experience of interpreting and quality checking data to a high standard
- experience of having used in-house client systems
it’s also nice to have
- experience working in recruitment
- experience working with Google Suite
- SQL skills
In return you will receive
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team.
Job Number: 1876
Community / Marketing Title: MI Analyst - day rate contract
Location_formattedLocationLong: Birmingham, West Midlands GB