Head of Client Partners EMEA (Employer Branding - Talent Marketing)
Location: London, UK
Job Number: 1905
Head of Client Partners EMEA
Hello future colleague.
You are just one click away from managing the team who is designing and implementing employer branding programmes for the most diverse brands across EMEA (and beyond), including Fortune 500 giants. Working with us means travelling from FMCG to Pharma, from Silicon Valley to the Stock Exchange, from Berlin to Sydney without leaving your home.
You are a curious, strategic and consultative leader - with the ability to multitask - managing people and projects for all of our regional and global clients.
- You are the employer branding thought-leader and the lead advisor to our regional business and clients
- You design creative and out-of-the-box employer branding strategies and architectures to develop a diverse and robust candidate pipeline
- You leverage your clients’ employer brand to inspire a deep relationship between your candidates and their brand
- You lead and contribute to the creation of the Talent Marketing strategies for clients supported by the wider team - creative, media, performance, CRM and web design.
- You support sales, pricing and solution design in collaboration with the business
- You collaborate with and lead agencies, freelancers and other vendor partners
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with the relevant clients, leadership, sourcing and delivery teams
What do we need from you?
- Successful similar role in-house or agency
- Having delivered employer branding and recruitment marketing programmes
- Great relationship, consultative and influencing skills
- Team management expertise
- Outstanding presentation skills including creating decks
- A strategic mind that enjoys both the big picture and the details of a project plan
- Bachelor's degree
What will we offer you?
- A great environment and work/life balance: we are rated 4.4 on Glassdoor - the highest inside the industry
- A portfolio of brands, industries and clients to explore whilst you advance your career
- Competitive salary and total compensation package
The team: Talent Marketing
Our teams have decades of experience in talent marketing and employer branding. We come from academic and professional backgrounds in marketing, anthropology, culture, digital and branding. In a sector where many people improvise, we combine art, technology and science to produce and measure unique attraction strategies for our clients across the globe.
Are you a CAT?
Before applying, why don’t you ask yourself if curiosity is one of your points of strength?
The talent marketing team sits in the CAT - Customer Acceleration Team which covers five specialized areas that work in close partnership with Clients, Sales, Delivery, Account Management and Randstad enterprise operating companies.
Our obsession is accelerating our clients' talent strategy for their business growth. We see the possible in every opportunity, always searching for the next goal to achieve, the next solution, the next eureka moment. We are all different - different professions, skills, personalities, cultures, backgrounds - but together we bring one DNA: curiosity, creativity, and a cutting-edge sharp mind centered onr measurable results.
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce.
Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Direct Sourcing and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We believe in equal opportunities.
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Job Number: 1905
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Client Partners EMEA (Employer Branding - Talent Marketing)