Business Development Director
Location: Diemen, North Holland, Netherlands
Job Number: 1916
Business Development Director Benelux Region
The role is to be based in Belgium or the Netherlands - Travel (regional/global) is needed.
Randstad Sourceright; where our data driven approach, technical innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the employer of choice in the Global Recruitment Outsourcing, MSP and SOW space.
Purpose of the job
In this role you will be part of the Randstad Sourceright Benelux & Nordics p team with one direct peer in the Benelux and one in the Nordics.You will be responsible for helping to design and execute the sales strategies supporting the Head of Business Development Benelux & Nordics , You will lead client pursuits supporting them in the specifics around the problem they require solving. You will lead Pursuit teams during RFI, RFP and subsequent negotiation processes. We are looking for a high-energy go-getter, who is able to prioritize and structure activities based on data driven insights to join us in our quest to remain the undisputed market leader in MSP/RPO and SOW Solutions. In this role you will be inspirational in setting the strategic direction for the Benelux accounts, cultivating a culture of sharing best practices and information throughout Randstad.
In this role you will have a passion for ensuring the performance of the sales organisation and drive for the achievement of our sales goals. The role will work collaboratively with the client acceleration function on developing commercial insights, sales targeting, and considering compelling client value propositions and differentiate solutions in line with the Sales to Operations S principle of aligning all related Functions to the Sales process.
As the Business Development Director Benelux, you are responsible for:
Leadership and Direction
- Develops and delivers a strategic plan for a specific area of responsibility, leading the sales and negotiation team focused on new sales and expansion of existing accounts in the sales portfolio to deliver outperformance.
- Manage diverse cross functional teams with different incentives towards one common goal (e.g. RSR vs Randstad Operating Companies): winning business in line with the Sales to Operational strategy way of working
- Works in close partnership with the Randstad Sourceright EMEA Team and Enterprise executive leadership team as well as country leaders/OpCo MDs – communicating progress, ensuring alignment with negotiation strategies
Data Collection and Analysis
- Analyses key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business
- Research, monitor and report on market/competitor activity within the MSP/RPO arena.
- Supports the development of innovative solutions by integrating and analysing complex diverse information sources and client requirements.
- Drives and enhances the interaction between implementation, operations, technology, legal, HR and finance teams to arrive at the right solution to meet the client objectives that RSR can implement and deliver, in a compliant way and at the right price.
- Should support the process, timetable and writing for bid/proposal submissions including sign-off for the proposed solution.
Client & Customer & Stakeholder Management
- Manages key client and customer relationships, typically by using account teams to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and loyalty toward the organisation.
- Act as a Business Partner to the country MD’s, Randstad Enterprise Group
- Should lead and present at external and internal meetings to drive business development.
- Define and execute innovative negotiation strategies (advanced negotiation strategies), methodology and processes tailored to Randstad Sourceright.
- Lead/Consult Sales during high impact negotiations.
- Sells complex/customized products and services to significant customers and/or manages a sales department to achieve sales targets over a significant area.
University/Post Graduate degree preferably in Economics or Business Administration or equivalent professional & intellectual capability.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Evidence of successful large and complex sales achievements.
- Proven experience in a similar function ideally within the MSP/RPO environment.
- Experience in negotiating contracts, in multinational company environments.
- Experience of working with multi-layered (matrix) sales/implementations/operations teams on bid process.
- Demonstrable evidence of working on complex solutions to tight deadlines.
- Experience of planning and managing resources to deliver predetermined objectives.
- Able to communicate effectively with large suppliers at management level.
- Microsoft Office (Google Suite) capabilities
- Significant experiencer managing in complex, rapidly changing, global business environments
- Demonstrated inspirational & transformational leadership to include team development and successful strategy development
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with executive leadership internally and externally
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills; ability to impact and influence outcomes in a matrixed environment
What we can offer
At Randstad Sourceright you will find an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your teammates and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers in using the latest technologies in the world of recruitment and selection. In addition to a lot of attention to your personal development plan, including thousands of hours of lessons and training materials, you can count on a good, competitive salary and an attractive package of fringe benefits, including: 8.5 % holiday pay, 25 vacation days, an expense allowance, an attractive share scheme and the possibility of purchasing and selling your vacation days.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team!
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Philip Woollett at:
Job Number: 1916
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Director
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brussels, Brussels BE