Procurement Services Specialist/Manager, Supply Chain Consultant
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 1931
Our business is growing and we have the need for a Procurement Services Specialist / Supply Chain Consultant to join our organisation!
The role of the Procurement Services Specialist / Supply Chain Consultant is to manage, together with in country teams, the relationship with existing third party agencies for an individual account(s) or for RSR as a whole for the supply of Permanent, Contractor or Temp staff. In addition the Procurement Services Specialist / Supply Chain Consultant is responsible for planning a strategy and managing across third party agencies as part of a transition plan within new RSR solutions. The Procurement Services Specialist / Supply Chain Consultant is also responsible for negotiating more cost effective margins with third party suppliers with limited direction from the Client Service Director or equivalent, in addition to identifying ways of delivering best performance to RSR clients/RSR in a proactive manner.
- supplier strategy development
- client relationship management
- optimise supplier base
- tiering of suppliers and balanced scorecard
- supplier meetings, performance and review
- supplier reporting oversight
- Evaluating, quality monitoring and keeping the professional products and services up to date
- Knowledge sharing: tooling, policies, way-of working, functional expertise
- Directing external suppliers, assessing their professional services and giving internal advice about the selection of suppliers
- knowledge of the contingent workforce market
- experience as procurement category manager or supply chain manager from a MSP provider side
- negotiation and analytical skills
- commercial attitude
- at least BA degree
- business English
Please apply today to be part of our world class team!
Job Number: 1931
Community / Marketing Title: Procurement Services Specialist/Manager, Supply Chain Consultant
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB