Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 2161
Sourcing Recruiter - Aviva - Birmingham
Choose to join our team as a Sourcing Recruiter and you’ll be delivering off site recruitment solutions for a leading pharmaceutical client, whilst enjoying a flexible working environment.
Work with us and you’ll be joining the market leader in Recruitment Outsourcing. For 11 years in a row, Randstad Sourceright was named a leader in Everest Group’s RPO PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021. Our glassdoor reviews demonstrate that we are truly an employer of choice. Read them for yourself here.
In this role, you’ll be a key member of one of our dedicated Aviva team, you will be developing your sourcing skills to find the talent that will enable our client’s business to flourish. Delivering quality candidates and excellent customer service will be your focus, rather than sales and strict KPIs. As an aligned member of the clients extended team you will also develop your skills by adding value through innovative sourcing methods.
Key responsibilities will include:
- passively sourcing candidates using innovative sourcing methods
- managing applications to the client’s career website
- good candidate utilisation with a focus on talent pipelining and pooling
- ensuring a high quality candidate journey
- Providing an excellent service
- ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- adapting methodologies and techniques to different roles and industry sectors depending on demand
- working to SLAs and KPIs to meet our clients expectations.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Resilience, motivation and enthusiasm.
- A desire to develop a career within recruitment
- Excellent attention to detail, great communication skills, be solution focused and self motivated.
- Ideally 1-2 years previous recruitment experience
What’s in it for you?
Our excellent benefits package includes holidays that you can buy or sell, a competitive share scheme, plus commission on all roles filled. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment organisation that uses cutting-edge tools and innovative technologies which will enable you to concentrate on the human side of recruitment. And provide a superior service for both our clients, and our candidates.
Randstad Sourceright actively encourages internal progression. So whatever your specialisation, the potential for career development with us is huge. The way we work is both flexible and agile, and the pandemic has allowed us to further embrace technology to help keep our people connected now, and into the future.
We’re passionately committed to diversity and inclusion and believe that everyone should have the freedom to be themselves at work — however they choose to express it. We want you to be happy working with us. And we ensure that all employees have a healthy work/life balance and that your personal wellbeing is at the heart of all our decision making. So why not realise your potential and explore the possible with us?
Job Number: 2161
Community / Marketing Title: Sourcing Recruiter
Location_formattedLocationLong: Birmingham, West Midlands GB