Recruitment Consultant (MSP)
Location: Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands
Job Number: 2282
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant (MSP) who will join our amazing team in Leiden to support the contingency workforce management for Johnson & Johnson. The Recruitment Consultant has a high degree of independence and deals with senior level stakeholders, contractors and/or profiles. Supports the business in their staffing needs by managing the supply base; executing appropriate supplier sourcing strategies and external consultant management methods to fulfil contract and project based assignments for the contingent workforce management of our clients'.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Works with clients to understand the client business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drives.
- Engages proactively with the client in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Daily fulfilment of temporary vacancies: intake hiring managers, distribution of job requests to suppliers, shortlisting candidates, etc.
- Ensures processes are followed by complying with the workforce compliance and governance requirements of the Managed Service Program.
- Executes periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
- Builds relationships with client’s hiring managers, ensures overall sourcing strategies are executed to plan.
- Performs standard and non-routine administrative tasks, handling the maintenance of administrative responsibilities on Fieldglass.
- Contributes to the provision of a resourcing knowledge pool, share ideas and best practice to continually improve RSR solutions.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Proven track record of a minimum of 3 years working within (or closely with) MSP programs.
- Experience working with a VMS tool is an advantage (preferably SAP Fieldglass).
- Effective and clear communicator, with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Affinity for reporting, and a confident user of Excel.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
What we can offer:
- An inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a benefit package.
- Opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to our candidates.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal Talent Acquisition Partner Kate Dudek at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 2282
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant (MSP)