Technology Support Analyst
Location: Budapest, Budapest HU
Job Number: 2407
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization, means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mind-set.
Implementations are responsible for the implementation of RPO and MSP solutions, according to the agreed project plan, timescales and within budget. The function sets the scene for future collaboration and must work efficiently, professionally and in line with the client's expectation of an outsourced partner. The implementation team must maintain the integrity of our Global Implementation Methodology and ensure a smooth transition from sales to daily operations.
The technology support analyst provides 1st and 2nd line technology support for a portfolio of customer MSP & RPO programs, focusing on supporting internal stakeholders and clients in the EMEA region. Apart from managing issues & incidents, the technology support analyst supports on implementing changes to VMS/ATS systems and is involved in technology implementation, expansion and enhancement projects.
- first- and second-level support for a portfolio of clients. Escalate issues to third level (RSR Technology Project Manager or VMS provider) if required, and drive resolution
- work independently to resolve issues within SLA. Issues can range from users unable to access the system to system errors & misbehaviour affecting an entire program
- maintain contact with technology partners (Fieldglass, IQN, Beeline) regarding issues & change requests
- update and improve toolkit and knowledge base
- support Technology Project Manager on technology implementations, expansions, and enhancements
Skills & experience:
- University degree (BA / MA) is preferred
- 2-3+ years customer service experience
- knowledge of VMS systems (SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, IQN)
- familiarity with MSP, RPO and SOW services
- fluent English, knowledge of German/Dutch/French is a plus
- analytical, quick learner, drive to continuously improve
- ability to perform under pressure
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development.
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities.
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.).
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career.
Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
Job Number: 2407
Community / Marketing Title: Technology Support Analyst