Implementation Project Manager (workforce model focus - MSP & RPO)
Location: Diemen, Netherlands
Job Number: 2521
Randstad Sourceright; where technology, innovation, and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an international Project Management Team where you will partner with multinational clients, on our global recruitment model strategies and best practices. Manage successful implementation of the resourcing process solution in line with the agreed project.
- Carries out an implementation plan, within agreed timescales and to budget. Accountable for managing all data capture,
- Reporting, and transition of services to the operational account management team.
- Accountable for one or more (multi-country) projects on a tactical/strategic level.
- The high degree of independence and deals with senior-level stakeholders, workers, and/or profiles.
- The senior role applies to the team but also to other project managers within the organization. For example by being a mentor, onboard and training new colleagues, leading meetings, and designing business
What You Get To Do;
- Liaises with the systems implementation team responsible for the implementation of the e-resourcing package solution, to ensure the technology fully supports the process.
- Manages all data capture, reporting, and transition of services to the operational Account Management Team.
- Takes ownership for implementation reporting as agreed with the key stakeholders within RSR and with the client account.
- Liaises with key stakeholders within the client business and RSR to define and map the end-2-end resourcing process (front office/back office).
- Drafting and monitoring project budgets (monitoring costs and returns, efficiency).
- Is owner for the design of a robust project implementation plan.
- Produces guidelines, best practices, and toolkits to increase the quality and efficiency of next implementations.
What You Need To Bring;
- Experienced in managing tactical and operational implementation projects, preferably within the RPO/MSP industry.
- Demonstrated skills and experience to advise and lead on implementation processes and procedures as well as taking ownership of issues and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Fluent English AND fluency in any other languages (French, Dutch, Polish… )
Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Dorottya Cseza at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 2521
Community / Marketing Title: Implementation Project Manager (workforce model focus - MSP & RPO)