EMEA MSP Account Director
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 2534
Work location: Remotely from the UK or EMEA
About the job
How does it sound to work for the number one Recruitment and HR Solutions Company in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
Working as a strategic partner with a leading multinational manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products we are looking to hire an Account Director to support the EMEA region. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the MSP solution across EMEA with the exposure to work across many cultures and environments. Within our dynamic global team, you are in the lead for EMEA, responsible to ensure that value is added to the client solution and to maximize the potential for business within the region.
The responsibilities below enable you to achieve your goals and to be successful in this role.
- Develops and/or delivers a plan and outcomes for an operational area
- Should build, manage and motivate the team to meet the service level(s) required
- Ensure optimum staffing levels to service the account effectively and profitably
- Guide and mentor managers / senior Talent Advisors to ensure effective management succession planning
- Conduct regular appraisals of team members
- Project work as and when required, depending on client and RSR needs
Budgeting & Costing
- Manages the development and/or delivery of budget plans for the EMEA Account
- Forecast management; responsible for supporting the definition and managing annual budgets (monthly P&L)
- Determine, monitor and review costs, operational budgets and staffing requirements within the Account.
- Support the management of the business plan to deliver against the Account’s commercial objectives.
Builds own capabilities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework; provides specialized training or coaching in the area of expertise to others throughout the organization.
Client & Customer Management (External)
- Manages key client and customer relationships, typically by using the Account team to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and dedication toward the organization
- Development of existing services delivered to client accounts
- Liaising on contractual and legal issues where client involvement is required
- Identification, initiation and implementation of new service offerings
- Identification and development of key client relationships
- Meet with client sponsors on a monthly basis as a minimum
- Expand business areas/geographies of clients where possible
- Prepare and attend formal quarterly review meetings with the client
- Act as a point of escalation for all issues that cannot be resolved by operational team members
- Attend client business reviews
Leadership and Direction
- Develops and/or delivers a plan for a specific area of responsibility by managing others
- Should support the account development strategy
- Take company values, vision and expectations and ensure that the allocated client operations team follows the path expected
- Create and implement the operational and development strategy for the team’s success
- Work to ensure a cohesive and highly motivated team environment with responsibility for effective knowledge share and skill transfer.Conduct direct report meetings to promote teamwork.
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency.
- Takes responsibility to implement a team's performance management systems with guidance from the leadership team.
- Should manage Account performance to ensure KPIs and SLAs are exceeded.
- Establish metrics and expected performance levels and provide feedback and coaching where appropriate. Set goals to help prioritize resources.
- Manage budget/spend onsite and report on the team’s performance through monthly management information. Ensure reports are accurate in terms of productivity on the Account.
- Team management experience is preferable in the recruitment process outsourcing service industry and/or in-depth expertise in cross border managed service program delivery
- Substantial general work experience, together with comprehensive job related experience in own area of expertise to fully competent level
- Experience in managing complex operations teams
- Experience of managing commercial budgets and/or P&L
- Proven experience of managing client solutions
- Experience of planning, managing and organizing resources within short/medium timescales within the overall delivery framework
What we can offer
At Randstad Sourceright you will find an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers in using the latest technologies in the world of recruitment and selection. In addition to a lot of attention to your personal development plan, including many hours of lessons and training materials, you can count on a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
Job Number: 2534
Community / Marketing Title: EMEA MSP Account Director