Randstad Sourceright is providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions.
Work with us and you’ll be joining the market leader in Recruitment Outsourcing. For 11 years in a row, Randstad Sourceright was named a leader in Everest Group’s RPO PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021. Our Glassdoor reviews demonstrate that we are truly an employer of choice.
Have you already gained your first experience in searching for candidates or recruitment? Or maybe you have not got this chance yet, but you imagine yourself as a future recruiter? For our RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) client we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Sourcing Recruiter.
Sourcing recruiter’s toolkit consists of:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, ease of connecting with people and persistence in the search for the Holy Grail of recruitment - the perfect candidate
- We are open to people with different experiences. You could have polished some of those skills while working with customers or in a corporate environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills could help you a lot in this role
- Fluency in English, Polish language is also preferred
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers and Recruitment Business Partners to understand the requirements of each open role
- Source for the best talent & find the best and most creative channels for that
- Interact with candidates and focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Gain knowledge on several markets in Europe
What do you get?
- World-class experience and learning opportunities, with fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth
- An inspiring and multicultural working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a comprehensive benefits package (Bonus, Cafeteria, Health Insurance and more).
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.).
Sounds interesting? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
If you would like to know more please turn to our dedicated ITA partner Marina via direct message or via e-mail: email@example.com