Recruitment Business Partner
Location: Diemen, Netherlands
Job Number: 2951
Do you want to play a role at the No.1 HR service provider company? Do you want to be part of a friendly "multi- culty" environment? Here is an opportunity for you with Randstad Sourceright!
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our innovative approach to blending technology and human capital is what differentiates us from the rest of the competition.
(The job is partial remote with visits to the Bayer office located in Hoofddorp)
We are currently looking for an Associate Recruitment Consultant to help support our client, Bayer a multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world! As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, you are responsible for managing and executing the recruitment strategy for vacancies that are entrusted to you. This goes from defining and implementing an appropriate sourcing and recruitment plan to advising on the possible optimization of the selection and recruitment process.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage candidates through the whole recruitment cycle with a proactive approach ensuring best-in-class candidate experience.
- Guide intake meetings, screen potential candidates, and schedule and conduct interviews.
- Present candidates on employment opportunities extend offers and negotiate to final acceptance of the offer.
- Be the single point of contact for Hiring Managers on all assigned requisitions.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and appropriate internal team members, to ensure that adequate sourcing and screening support is provided.
- Work with the client to understand the business, functional/technical skill needs, and hiring drivers.
- Act as an advisor to the client on appropriate sourcing strategy.
- Ensure all recruitment activity is captured in real-time on the client’s ATS system and/or any other database.
- Should investigate questions related to existing programs, processes, and procedures.
- Experience in recruitment with some knowledge of sourcing strategies is an advantage, but candidates with experience in a multinational environment with a strong interest in recruitment are also welcome.
- Experience working with outsourcing programs is an advantage.
- Exposure to projects involving global collaboration is desirable.
- Compelling and clear communicator, with superb stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and agility to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work.
- Fluency in English and Dutch language.
What we can offer:
- An inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a thorough benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools, and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions,
please turn to our dedicated Internal Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 2951
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Business Partner