German-speaking HR Coordinator
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 2986
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. We are proud to have the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry (4.4 out of 5) when it comes to employee satisfaction.
We are looking for a German-speaking HR Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting our global client who's leading in the pharmaceutical sector and is based in Germany. In this role, you will be able to work from home with occasional visits to our amazing office located in Budapest.
The Team you’ll be working with;
As a HR Coordinator you will be working within a friendly team of 8 colleagues who drive a flexible environment where a good work-life balance is part of their ethos. You will be working in a hybrid role with some time spent working from our impressive office in Budapest, supporting our client who is one of the biggest names in the Pharma industry. As part of this role, you will collaborate with your teammates and gain exposure to complex contract management within a global brand.
The expectations of this job;
- Providing administrative support for candidates and hiring managers during the offer phase of the recruitment cycle
- Creating complex employment contracts for our German team
- You will be using your fluent German and English skills on a daily basis
- Proactive finding solutions and information from various parties
- You need to be self-motivated with a focus on exceptional customer service and attention to detail
What we can offer:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development.
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities.
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package including a bonus.
- Experience what it’s like to learn from your colleagues with our Buddy program and be empowered to share and test-drive your ideas.
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.).
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career.
Sounds interesting? Feel free to contact me directly - email@example.com
Job Number: 2986
Community / Marketing Title: German-speaking HR Coordinator