Business Support Specialist
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 3052
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be a part of a fast growing team full of motivated and supportive people!
What you will do:
- Managing purchase orders in the system.
- Inserting/creating new purchase orders or applying amendments to the existing orders.
- Sending out the compliance questionnaire and tracking the answers.
- Attending weekly calls with the stakeholders.
What we would like you to have:
- Has a good level of English and also min B2 level of German language skills
- Has 1 year of relevant experience but we are also open for motivated beginners/graduates.
- Works precisely and accurately.
- Enjoys administrative type of jobs and tasks.
- Confident and motivated work individually.
- Good stress and time management skills
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company.
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 3052
Community / Marketing Title: Business Support Specialist