Business Development Manager
Location: Köln, North Rhine-Westphalia DE
Job Number: 316
The EMEA sales, solutions and marketing function is responsible for the growth of new business by developing and securing profitable opportunities in the region and globally. The team is responsible for generating new leads, developing market-leading and innovative solutions to meet client needs, negotiating and closing new client contracts. The team is also the most visible ‘face’ of the Randstad Sourceright brand and its capability. It is expected to play an active role in positioning us as thought-leaders in the market, through an effective focus on solutions and a consultative selling approach that highlights our advisor and professional services credibility.
- Research, monitor and report on market/competitor activity within the MSP/RPO arena.
- Should support the process, timetable and writing for bid/proposal submissions including sign-off for the proposed solution.
- Become and remain an expert on the solutions provided by Randstad Sourceright.
- Continually improve RSR’s capability to design an appropriate solution to a client scenario that would meet the client’s and RSR’s commercial objectives.
- Should lead and present at external and internal meetings to drive business development.
- Be a trusted advisor to clients on total workforce strategy.
- Should generate new leads personally and through the team by using appropriate channels.
- Evidence of successful large and complex sales achievements.
- Experience of working with multi-layered (matrix) sales/implementations/operations teams on bid process.
- Experience of designing and producing approaches for MSP/RPO and specialist recruitment solutions.
- Demonstrable evidence of working on complex solutions to tight deadlines.
- Experience in working on international sales / bid opportunities.
- Solid level of German AND English
What we offer
- A competitive salary package with extra benefits and bonus scheme
- Company car
- Superb training opportunities, access to the training library of the worlds biggest HR company
- To be part of a multinatonal sales team
Please click on the apply button. If you need more information or have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 316
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Köln, North Rhine-Westphalia DE