Recruitment Business Partner (GBO)
Location: London, UK
Job Number: 3177
Recruitment Business Partner - UK & I - Leading Tech Giant
Choose to join our team as a Recruitment Business Partner and you’ll be delivering an onsite general business recruitment solution for one of the largest global tech giants in the heart of the City in state of the art offices. We embrace full flexibility and a hybrid model of both home and onsite working in the outstanding city centre office.
Work with us and you’ll be joining the market leader in Recruitment Outsourcing. For 11 years in a row, Randstad Sourceright was named a leader in Everest Group’s RPO PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021. Our glassdoor reviews demonstrate that we are truly an employer of choice.
As a key member of one of our dedicated account teams, you will be using your professional recruitment experience and excellent stakeholder / client relationship management skills to help find the talent that will enable our client’s business to flourish. Delivering quality candidates and excellent customer service will be your focus, rather than sales and strict KPIs. As an aligned member of the clients extended team you will also develop your skills by adding value through offering a best in class recruitment service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- key senior stakeholder management and engagement
- the ability to conduct professional recruitment searches and headhunting
- recommending and agreeing suitable sourcing strategies with the hiring manager community
- managing requisitions effectively whilst managing stakeholder expectations
- driving a strong candidate pipeline by utilising all sourcing channels available
- ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- effectively managing and utilising our in-house recruitment systems including some reporting
You will need to demonstrate:
- professional recruitment experience
- proven onsite, in-house, RPO or MSP recruitment experience
- we will also consider agency recruiters who have worked in an account management capacity with corporate clients and senior stakeholders
- excellent process management and organisational skills
- be able to demonstrate effective stakeholder management and engagement
What’s in it for you?
Our excellent benefits package includes holidays that you can buy or sell, a competitive share scheme, plus commission on all roles filled. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment organisation that uses cutting-edge tools and innovative technologies which will enable you to concentrate on the human side of recruitment. And provide a superior service for both our clients, and our candidates.
We also offer market leading salary & benefits packages, Unrivalled career development and Industry accredited training for all staff
We’re passionately committed to diversity and inclusion and believe that everyone should have the freedom to be themselves at work — however they choose to express it. We want you to be happy working with us. And we ensure that all employees have a healthy work/life balance and that your personal wellbeing is at the heart of all our decision making. So why not realise your potential and explore the possible with us?
Job Number: 3177
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Business Partner (GBO)