Associate Business Intelligence Partner
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Job Number: 3208
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As Associate Business Intelligence Partner you will be a part of a small team of 4 highly skilled professionals scattered across Poland and UK under the leadership of one and only Marta Zdanuk-Basalska, who is an extremely experienced Team Leader focused not only on delivery but also development of her team members.
Some of your daily responsibilities will consist of :
- being an implementation work stream lead responsible for delivering a reporting suite and introductory standard for the account and client.
- providing recommendations on organising the same concept offerings to appropriate ‘tier based’ programs currently licensed for DOMO/Talent Radar.
- ensuring all contractual conditions around reporting, financial elements, SLA's and KPI's are reviewed, understood and adhered to
- overusing the design and build of insightful, scalable, and actionable visualisations
- developing, documenting and maintaining a comprehensive quality management program
- ensuring reporting quality and accuracy by evaluating, integrating, and complementing data sources
What you will need to bring in:
- At least 2 years of experience in MI/Business Intelligence/Data Science/Analytics
- Fluent English is mandatory, any other European language is nice-to-have but not essential
- Ability to create meaningful insights and metrics that aligned to business priorities and objectives
- Data visualisation preferred; ability to interpret data and translate it to non tech (lamens) people
- Knowledge of database modelling principles, SQL and data management
- Nice to know (but not essential) : Talent Acquisition/MSP/RPO/People Analytics experience along with knowledge of tools like Power BI or Tableau.
What we are happy to offer you:
- Fitted to your needs on boarding program
- Building an amazing career in the global corporation with multi-country business
- Hybrid or totally remote job model (it is all up to you)
- Excellent development opportunities including different paths dependable on your preferences
- An attractive salary enriched with bonus scheme
- Extensive benefits package
- Great team and manager who will help you to grow and with career development
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our Internal
Talent Acquisition Partner – Anna Wolszczak at: email@example.com
Job Number: 3208
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Business Intelligence Partner