Associate Business Services Specialist
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 3299
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
As an Associate Business Services Specialist, you will be joining the new and motivated team to support one of our biggest clients.
What you will do:
- Identify needs and requirements of clients and advise clients how to use products and services efficiently.
- Client & Customer Management (Internal)
- Carry out prescribed internal client management activities and provide support to others by following existing procedures.
- Manage complex questions and issues from users, to support the organization.
- Provide support to customer programs, by handling more complex, non-standardized issues.
- Work with colleagues to solve issues and take ownership for finding answers.
- Contribute to projects, encompassing design and approach.
- Help facilitate a full candidate life-cycle from onboarding to off-boarding.
- Produce accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of sources and inputting that data into various formats.
- Preparation of reports and evaluations on delivered services and products, etc.
What we would like you to have:
- Good level of excel user skills
- Good level of SAP user skills
- Min 1 experience in administration related jobs is advantage
- Keen to the details
- A team player and but also independent when it is needed
- Good problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Motivated to take initiatives and open for development
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 3299
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Business Services Specialist