Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 3352
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
The role of a Technology Support Analyst covers three main activities: technology support, training and testing. All across Randstad Sourceright EMEA, Technology Analysts are responsible for solving various technical issues coming in via tickets; providing technical training to operational teams and testing solutions during implementations.
The technology analyst provides 1st and 2nd line technology support for a portfolio of customer MSP & RPO programs, focusing on supporting internal stakeholders and clients in the EMEA region. Apart from managing issues & incidents, the technology analyst takes part in implementing changes to VMS/ATS systems and is involved in technology implementation, expansion and enhancement projects. Training and testing related to the previously mentioned activities are also part of the role.
- first- and second-level support for a portfolio of clients. Escalate issues to the third level (RSR Technology Project Manager or VMS provider) if required, and drive resolution
- work independently to resolve issues within SLA. Issues can range from users unable to access the system to system errors & misbehaviour affecting an entire program
- maintain contact with technology partners (such as SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, IQNavigator) regarding issues & change requests
- provide training to operational teams about the supported applications
- take part in testing during new implementations
- update and improve toolkit and knowledge base
Skills & experience:
- 2-3+ years of IT support experience is preferred
- familiarity with ATS, VMS or CRM systems is an advantage
- analytical, quick learner, drive to continuously improve
- ability to perform under pressure
- problem-solver mentality
- willingness to work in a team and also to take responsibility for tasks and projects independently
- fluent English, knowledge of German/Dutch/French is a plus
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 3352
Community / Marketing Title: Technology Analyst