Associate Business Services Specialist
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 3400
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
As an Associate Business Services Specialist, you will be joining the new and motivated team to support one of our biggest clients.
What you will do:
- Supporting the on-site for administrative tasks related to recruitment, job posting, invoicing support…etc.
- Having daily and/or weekly meetings on-site to understand their requests and creating action plans.
- Scheduling interviews for HM, with candidates and manage complex scheduling requirements
- Working together with on-site team members and recruiters
- Support an international account, working not just with your local colleagues but also with the on-site team.
- Creating working instructions and/or SOPs
What we would like you to have:
- Fluency in English. (Speaking Dutch is a big plus)
- Experience in an administrative role
- Application support experience and knowledge of a VMS or ATS tool is a plus.
- Positive and highly motivated approach
- Motivated to learn news things and willing to be an expert in his/her work
- Good at handling changes and can act proactively
- Good at or experienced in working with different systems
- Good time management skill
- Good at working independently
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 3400
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Business Services Specialist