Associate Business Services Specialist
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 3447
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
As an Associate Business Services Specialist, you will be supporting one of our biggest clients for Irish and British markets.
What you will do:
- Applying pre-employment screening / background check for the candidates.
- Sending out the contracts
- Being actively in contact with the candidates and also the operations team for the pre- employment screening process.
- Checking and entering the relevant data in the system.
- Receiving requests from our client by weekly call and/or emails or/and chat.
- Being sure about the accuracy of the data you process.
What we would like you to have:
- Very good level of English (both spoken and written) and any other additional language is a plus.
- Preferably experience in similar jobs but not a must.
- Good in both as a team player and also as an individual worker.
- Not afraid of asking questions and motivated to search for the answers.
- Good communication skills.
- Social, open-minded, flexible and proactive approach.
- Focus on details and accuracy.
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - email@example.com
GRADE LEVEL: 12
Job Number: 3447
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Business Services Specialist