Associate Recruitment Consultant - Dutch Speaker
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Number: 3599
Randstad Sourceright is providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Work with us and you’ll be joining the market leader in Recruitment Outsourcing.
For 11 years in a row, Randstad Sourceright was named a leader in Everest Group’s RPO PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021. Our Glassdoor reviews demonstrate that we are truly an employer of choice.
Do you want to learn all the ins and outs of the recruitment profession? Then you're in the right place with us! No experience in recruitment is necessary for this role.
For one of our clients who is a leader in their industry we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Associate Recruitment Consultant. Day to day you will;
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers and Recruitment Business Partners to understand the requirements of the vacancies and share updates and ideas.
- Advertise vacancies and manage high volume applications and referrals for blue collar roles
- Screen applications and conduct initial interviews
- Interact with candidates and focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Contributing the administrative processes
The recruitment consultant’s toolkit consists of:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated to learn recruitment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company and this role
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
- In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 3599
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Recruitment Consultant - Dutch Speaker