Expert Talent Advisor
Multiple Locations: Ostend, Belgium • Ghent, Belgium
Job Number: 3621
Randstad Sourceright operates in 70 countries, across 360 RPO programmes and more than 800 managed services programmes. We have US$11.8billion spent under our management and employ more than 3,800 talent experts. We create value by combining our proven processes with high-output technology to create efficiency, scalability and flexibility — all with an eye on a company’s future business and talent needs. Randstad Sourceright is a truly global company and so are our clients.
The role of a (Senior) Talent Acquisition Partner will be joining a global organization and will be part of an experienced network of HR and recruitment professionals for the European team based in either Ostend or Ghent.
Client: Our client, Daikin, manufactures and distributes air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Headquarters are located in Ghent, Brussels and Ostend, with additional offices across Belgium and a strong sales network throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
This role is hybrid, based in our client's office in Ostend (2 to 3 days per week). The candidates that are from other cities in Belgium are also welcome.
What you will do:
- You will manage the end to end recruitment process across a variety of roles to include Sales, Service and Project Engineers.
- Develop and execute recruitment plans and strategies, including job postings, referral programs and other sourcing methods.
- Conduct initial interviews and assessments to determine candidate qualifications.
- Providing a high class standard of client service and recruitment advice on recruitment activity, utilizing technology and insights and tailoring the most appropriate solution based on the requirement.
What we would like you to have:
- Experience working in a talent acquisition / recruitment role
- Fluent in Dutch/Flemish and ideally French at professional level
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders and provide an excellent recruitment experience to both candidate and client.
- Being proactive, autonomous and a creative thinker.
- Having a strong communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
What can you expect in return from Randstad Sourceright EMEA?
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company. We offer internal career opportunities, international mobility and a fully flexible working environment.
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities.
- Our salaries are competitive, our share save scheme unrivaled and our benefits are generous.(Bonus, insurance, company car, discounts…etc.)
Apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 3621
Community / Marketing Title: Expert Talent Advisor