Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Number: 3623
How does it sound to work for the number one HR/Recruitment Outsourcing Business in the world?! Why number one our innovative approach? – blending technology and human capital are what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work exclusively with one of our clients a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. (The job is mainly remote with occasional visits to the HQ located in Amsterdam)
In this dynamic team, you, as a Recruitment Consultant, are acting as a lead to a variety of vacancies within a business unit and stand as one of the key points of contact to stakeholders. As a trusted advisor you are responsible for managing and executing the recruitment strategy in close collaboration with the hiring manager; from defining and implementing an appropriate sourcing and recruitment plan to advising on the possible optimization of the selection and recruitment process.
What will you do
- Manage candidates through the whole recruitment cycle with a proactive approach ensuring best-in-class candidate experience.
- Guide intake meetings, screen potential candidates, and schedule and conduct interviews.
- Present candidates on employment opportunities extend offers and negotiate to final acceptance of the offer.
- Be the single point of contact for Hiring Managers on all assigned requisitions.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and appropriate internal team members, to ensure that adequate sourcing and screening support is provided.
- Work with the client to understand the business, functional/technical skill needs, and hiring drivers.
- Act as an advisor to the client on appropriate sourcing strategy.
- Ensure all recruitment activity is captured in real-time on the client’s ATS system and/or any other database.
- Should investigate questions related to existing programs, processes, and procedures.
What will you bring
- 1-2 years of experience in recruitment with some knowledge of sourcing strategies is an advantage, but candidates with experience in a multinational environment with a strong interest in recruitment are also welcome.
- Experience working with outsourcing programs is an advantage.
- Exposure to projects involving global collaboration is desirable.
- Compelling and clear communicator, with superb stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and agility to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work.
- Fluency in the English and Dutch language.
What we can offer
- An inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a thorough benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools, and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions,
please turn to our Internal Talent Acqusation Partner - Dorottya at email@example.com
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.
Job Number: 3623
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Advisor