Expert Talent Advisor
Location: 40789 Monheim am Rhein, Germany
Job Number: 3631
Improving the lives of patients suffering from severe diseases is just the job of doctors, nurses and scientists. Wrong!
Excellent Recruiters are needed to find and attract stellar, purpose-driven talent that will invent novel treatments and make state-of-the art medical solutions available to those who truly need it.
You are looking for a way to use your energy, skills, passion to REALLY make a difference? Come onboard and let us get started!
You will identify and hire the best specialists for UCB pharma, a global innovation leader in the development of cutting-edge treatments for severe diseases.
Our hearts change lives. Our minds change lives. Let us make the difference.
About Randstad Sourceright
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. Our key solutions include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) or Recruitment on Demand (ROD).
About the job:
- end2end responsibility for the recruitment process for white-collar positions (commercial pharma, research and development, trainees and graduates)
- Collaborating with a sourcing team
- Advising and partnering with Hiring Managers
- Taking care of internal talent, their application, their aspirations
- Maintaining trustful relations with staffing and executive agencies to ensure the client has access and visibility on all relevant talent on the marketplace
- Hybrid model - 2 days a week onsite
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in end2end recruitment
- German - professional level in order to understand scientific and pharm-related topics as well as legal documents
- Fluency in English - we are an international company supporting our colleagues across the globe
- Empathy, willingness to learn and explore complex topics
- Excellent communication skills in order to lead the process, advice managers and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and annual bonus:
- 12% bonus
- 13th salary paid out in two parts (50% every half a year)
- 30-day holidays
- company car
- Development - we will help you to be your true self at work - your development ambition is our ambition, no matter if you purse an expert or management career
- An empathetic culture and supportive environment for you to feel comfortable
- Work-life balance which isn’t only a catchy phrase - we really want our employees to be happy
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- Permanent contract with 6 months of notice period
Sounds interesting? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
Any questions? Contact our Internal Talent Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
After your application, we will verify your profile and get back to you within 2 working days with the feedback. In case of positive feedback, you can expect:
- an initial conversation with Marta and/or Patryk
- online assessment
- interview with the Hiring Manager Michael and your future colleague
- Get to know the UCB office - your future workplace and meet key UCB stakeholders
Job Number: 3631
Community / Marketing Title: Expert Talent Advisor