Associate Business Services Specialist
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 3666
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
Randstad operates in 70 Countries, across 360 RPO programmes and has been named a leader in the RPO field for our Vision, Capability and Market Impact for the past 12 consecutive years. Alongside this great achievement we also celebrate a 4.4 rating on glassdoor as an employer of choice.
We are looking for a Business Services Specialist/MSP Admin to join our team and deliver a top-notch recruitment process and manage the contingent workforce for one of our clients.
What you will do:
- Work in a team that will help you along the way and teach you everything you need to know about our MSP program.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding related administrative activities.
- Manage end-to-end contract extension process
- Be responsible of handling different types of administrative activities
- Provide administrative support with integration error management, ensuring that work orders are updated in the system, onboarding and offboarding of contingent workers, and reporting activities on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support an international account, working not just with your local colleagues but also with the on-site team.
- Being the key partner for our MSP Consultants and working collaboratively to drive results.
What we would like you to have:
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in an administrative role or commercial support environment, preferably in staffing or recruitment or HR industry.
- Application support experience and knowledge of a VMS or ATS tool is a plus.
- Good and active level of Excel user skills
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive, precise, and well organized approach
- Good at or experienced in working with different systems
- Good time management skill
- Good at working independently
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - email@example.com
Job Number: 3666
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Business Services Specialist