Strategy Marketing Manager
Multiple Locations: London, UK • Budapest, Hungary • Diemen, Netherlands • Warsaw, Poland
Job Number: 3678
We are growing as a global talent marketing team with an exciting new opportunity to build an entire business-to-talent model supporting enterprise clients with post-sales employee engagement. Our team consists of experienced global marketers, employer branding SMEs, digital and recruitment marketing specialists, data analysts, and content marketers with diverse backgrounds and cultures. We work within a very flexible work environment in which there are clear responsibilities on output but also a lot of room for creativity and innovative ideas.
What you’ll do;
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and test a content / technology led marketing and engagement strategy focusing from awareness to after-sales talent engagement across many stages of their work life i.e. from awareness and recruitment to coaching to outplacement
- In collaboration with the in-house creative, web and CRM team, co-create a range of content initiatives across multiple channels and formats such as email, text, portals, CRM campaigns, and video
- Use analytics to monitor the success of campaigns and optimise and adapt the strategy to drive results
What you will bring;
- Experience in designing and managing e2e consumer like marketing campaigns, content, CRM marketing automation and projects for talent and employees
- Knowledge and prior experience in working with marketing, analytics and CMS / CRM tools like hubspot
- Solid project management, planning and organisational skills
- A good understanding of the technical requirements to track and analyse campaign performance against objectives
- Strong knowledge of targeting and target segmentation
What will you get in return?
- An empathetic culture focused on inclusion and belonging with supportive leadership who prioritise your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company. We offer internal career opportunities, international mobility and a fully flexible working environment.
- A competitive salary, an unrivalled share purchase plan and generous benefits (bonus, insurance, discounts…etc.)
If you are passionate about bringing together people and organisations through effective marketing campaigns and are excited by this opportunity we would love to hear from you, so please apply now!
Randstad Enterprise is known across the globe for its reputation and success in strategic talent acquisition, recruitment and talent management solutions. It includes Randstad Sourceright, Randstad Risesmart and Randstad Enterprise Group.
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.
Job Number: 3678
Community / Marketing Title: Strategy Marketing Manager