Global Events Marketing Manager
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 3695
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
Randstad operates in 70 Countries, across 360 RPO programmes and has been named a leader in the RPO field for our Vision, Capability and Market Impact for the past 12 consecutive years. Alongside this great achievement we also celebrate a 4.4 rating on glassdoor as an employer of choice.
As a Global Events Marketing Manager, you will be joining a motivated and sociable team (Global Digital Experience & Demand Marketing team) to help them organize and manage(end-to-end) both virtual and physical events.
What you will do:
- Designing and executing impactful virtual and live event programs that help increase brand awareness, drive pipeline growth and delight customers.
- Working closely with field marketing teams to ensure strong integration of the global events program into prospect engagement journeys, event and marketing plans
- Helping create strategies/ideas for the virtual and live event programs to increase the demand for them.
- Managing the global and regional virtual/digital events calendar aligned to the global messaging strategy and revenue targets.
- Establishing repeatable processes, templates, and best practices to be transferred from global to regional virtual and field events
- Managing digital, multi-channel event promotion in collaboration with marketing campaigns team and field marketers
- Develop and execute a global event programs that helps drive engagement with the target audiences in alignment with the global marketing strategy and revenue targets
- Selecting and implement a virtual events platform to ensure ideal audience engagement
What we would like you to have:
- Fluency in English
- Relevant and strong experience in digital marketing, event management/marketing, and demand generation management
- Experience in operating a virtual events platforms and digital marketing channels
- Excellent collaboration, management, and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of how to manage and promote both digital and physical events
- Good project, stakeholder, and communication management skills
- Organized and planned way of working
- Eyes on details and self starter approach to not afraid to manage the project end-to-end
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - email@example.com
Job Number: 3695
Community / Marketing Title: Global Events Marketing Manager