Regional Vice President, Sales
Job Number: 3700
Randstad RiseSmart is growing! We are adding to our team and hiring a Regional Vice President of Sales. This opportunity is a remote, U.S. based position. Randstad RiseSmart is now part of Randstad Enterprise, supporting the world’s leading organizations across the entire enterprise talent life cycle.
As a Regional Vice President of Sales, you will report into the SVP of Sales and Customer Success. You have proven success selling to HR Executives. You will be responsible for implementing sales strategies and developing sales opportunities within your defined market while exceeding customer experience for all clients. You are a hard-working, ambitious, self-starter who is passionate about selling a product that makes a difference in people’s lives and is looking to make a measurable contribution to our sales pipeline. You are a fast learner and easily assimilate new information, able to articulate the Randstad RiseSmart value proposition to prospects. You work with a high degree of integrity, emotional intelligence and are a collaborative team-player who operates with a level of sensitivity and empathy for our customers and their employees.
A successful Regional Vice President will:
- Build and develop strong relationships within large corporations to close new customers and business opportunities
- Drive direct corporate to corporate sales with new customers through canvassing the market, networking and cold-calling to identify leads
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Randstad Risesmart services and qualify prospects for opportunity within the Randstad RiseSmart portfolio to include Outplacement, Redeployment, WorkLife Coaching and more as we grow
- Understand solutions and present them effectively at senior executive levels within an organization
- Consistently capture key milestones in the sales process and adhere to internal processes utilizing CRM
- Facilitate final preparation of customer proposals to include response to customer RFP, pricing, contract terms and conditions and applicable agreements
- Partner with Strategic Relationship Managers to ensure contract compliance and customer expectations are consistently met or exceeded on existing and new accounts as assigned and ensure accurate setup of all details of new accounts/contracts in required RiseSmart systems
- Inform account management, engagement and/or delivery teams of any unique customer requirements
- Consistently meet KPIs related to sales quota, booked meetings and lead response time
- Partner with internal teams for special projects as requested
- Minimum 5+ years of successful business development/sales into large corporate clients - national or regional accounts - Fortune 1000 clients preferred
- Must have sustained and successful track record selling to HR Executives (Outplacement Services, HR Consulting Services, Talent Management Software, Staffing/Recruiting, HRIS, Job Board, RPO)
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, customer service, business and negotiation skills
- Highly-organized with the ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be creative, a self-starter, team player, fast learner, detail-oriented and conscientious with a desire and drive to win
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills
- Flexibility to accommodate changing priorities and accountability to meet deadlines
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Process design, development, execution and management skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving and execution
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills to drive results through influencing
- Ability to maintain relationships with internal partners and key customers for executive-level relationship management
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
About Randstad RiseSmart
At Randstad RiseSmart, our vision is to shape the world of work. We are a leading talent mobility provider and part of Randstad N.V., a €23.8 billion global provider of flexible work and human resources services that helps more than two million candidates find meaningful work every year. Our outplacement, career development, redeployment and contemporary Tech & Touch solutions strengthen employer brands, improve retention and re-engage talent. Every day we enable impacted employees to find fulfilling work, and we give our Fortune 1000 customers the peace of mind that comes from knowing that they are working with a compassionate, contemporary, outcome-driven team. Our innovative technology has helped us grow to become the nation’s fastest growing outplacement provider. Our expert coaching and professional branding teams have successful track records of empowering careers. And, ultimately our results speak for themselves: we have received enormous industry recognition, including Gartner’s “Most Innovative Company,” the “Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,” Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and Deloitte “Fast 500” – recognized as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. To learn more, visit www.randstadrisesmart.com.
The base salary range for this position is between $120,000 - $140,000.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, a generous time off policy (including at least 18 paid days off in your first full year, 1 paid volunteer day, and 9 paid holidays), and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.
Job Number: 3700
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Vice President, Sales