Career Coaches (Finland/Norway)
Multiple Locations: Oslo, Norway • Finland
Job Number: 5093
Job Title: Career Coach (Finland and Norway)
Experience: 3+years experience
Who are we
Randstad Enterprise operates in 70 countries, across 360 RPO programs and more than 800 managed services programs. We have US$11.8billion spent under our management and employ more than 3,800 talent experts. We create value by combining our proven processes with high-output technology to create efficiency, scalability and flexibility — all with an eye on a company’s future business and talent needs. Randstad Enterprise is a truly global company and so are our clients.
This is role is specifically for - Randstad RiseSmart.
Randstad RiseSmart, is the leading provider of contemporary career transition services for organizations in more than 40 industries and 80 countries. The first outplacement and redeployment provider to recognize, and respond to, the new Employee Relationship Economy, Randstad RiseSmart’s “beginning to beginning” approach combines dedicated career coaching and personal branding with patented technology and tools to support transitioning employees. Randstad RiseSmart partners with HR teams and provides onsite support, specialized training and secure reporting in a results-oriented approach. Founded in 2007, Randstad RiseSmart delivers landing rates exceeding 80 percent and time-to-placement 60 percent faster than national averages. The company has earned awards and recognition from more than a dozen organizations, including Bersin by Deloitte, Gartner Inc., the Brandon Hall Group and Fortune Magazine.
Team you will work with:
Career Transition Coaching is more than just job counselling: you will be trained in our proprietary job search program methodology so that you can effectively provide services such as mock interviews, interview preparation, networking, and other job search best practices. You’ll have the opportunity to connect virtually with individual participants over the phone and through email. Most important, you’ll have the opportunity to build strong connections with program participants as you help each transitioning employee uncover their next steps on their journey to a new job making them feel cared for and motivated to move forward.
Skills Required :
- 3+ years of career coaching or training experience a must
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required, Coaching Certification a plus
- Experience in career services, recruiting or outplacement programs a plus
- Strong comfort level communicating with managers and senior level executives
- Strong sense of empathy, positive outlook, ability to motivate others
- Excellent rapport building skills – a natural ability to make individuals feel cared about
- Excellent listening skills, customer service, and proficiency with basic computer skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills are critical
- Multi-tasking, follow-up, and strong organizational skills
What can you expect in return from us?
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Access to career coach as part of Randstad RiseSmart’s Worklife Career Coaching program
- Excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and Glassdoor Rating of 4.3!
- Opportunity to contribute to Randstad RiseSmart's continued success in a highly visible and impactful role
- Be a part of an ambitious, tight-knit team with opportunities for growth in your role
Get in touch:
Job Number: 5093
Community / Marketing Title: Career Coaches (Finland/Norway)