Location: Warsaw, Poland
Job Number: 5129
Randstad Sourceright is a leading global talent solutions provider, specializing in strategic talent acquisition, workforce management, and recruitment process outsourcing. With a global presence, we are dedicated to helping clients build agile and resilient workforces.
Right now we are building a new team for our client from the life science industry in Germany.
You and your colleagues will be responsible for the end2end payroll process for a life science client.
We highly appreciate candidates with advanced German language skills and with experience in the German payroll process.
Role and Responsibilities
You will take care of end2end payroll process including:
- data processing,
- answering inquiries from employees via ticketing tool from Germany-based employees
- Contacting authorities/offices in Germany
- Creating SOPs
- Insurance checks
- Managing bonuses
- Implementing improvements or necessary changes in processes
- Building partnerships with colleagues, HR Business Partners, Centre of Excellence, internal IT department
This role is an opportunity to work in an international environment and contribute significantly to our team. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about payroll processes and are keen to make a positive impact.
To be successful in the role of Payroll Specialist, you will need the following:
- Previous experience in HR Shared Service Centre, preferably in Payroll in a German, Austrian or Swiss market
- Business proficiency in German and professional level of English
- Very good knowledge of salary administration processes and the relevant German law in this area
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Experience with HR processes and related IT systems, particularly SAP HR.
Additionally, you should demonstrate:
- Independence and proactivity once familiar with the role
- Strong analytical skills and an open mind for new ideas
- Professional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Apart from the base salary, we offer:
- Annual bonus
- Set of benefits, e.g.: medical care, sports card, psychological support, workation, or Shared Purchase Plan
- Various development paths - access to several e-learning platforms, and reimbursement of costs of external trainings
- Opportunity to work in an international environment, fostering global relationships
- Access to cutting-edge technology and resources to effectively perform your role
- A supportive team culture that values collaboration and innovation
Furthermore, we are committed to career development and offer opportunities for growth and advancement. This is more than a job; it's a chance to build a fulfilling career and make a significant impact within our organization.
If you're ready to take the next steps, here's what to expect:
- Submit your application
- You will be contacted by our Talent Partner Marta within 2 working days with the feedback
- Successful candidates will be invited for further interviews and online assessment
We're excited about your interest in our company and look forward to your application. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please feel free to reach out to our Talent Partner Marta: email@example.com .
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe you can contribute to our team, we welcome applications from candidates who may not meet all the requirements listed. Don't hesitate to apply, as we value diverse perspectives and are committed to providing growth and development opportunities.
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the recruiter for this job posting team.
This isn’t a role for you? Join our Talent Pool for the future: http://gr.8job.eu/hZaI9vE3
Job Number: 5129
Community / Marketing Title: Payroll Specialist